Men’s Program Director
Assistant Marketing/Advertising Director
Head Boys Team Coach
Assistant Girls Team Coach
Joshua Bittner is the Men’s Program Director with MGA Gymnastics and Boys Head Team Coach. Josh started with MGA with the expansion to our new facility in the Cooper Palms Sportsplex.
Josh has been involved in the sport of gymnastics since he was 7 years old, having been coached by Joe Stallone at Parkettes National Gymnastics Training Center in Allentown PA, where he was born and raised. Soon after starting gymnastics, he joined the competitive team. Over the years, he traveled all over the country for competitions, qualifying for Junior Olympic Nationals several times.
Over the years, he learned how important not only the physical and mental benefits of gymnastics were, but to enjoy the experience and just have fun with it. Struggles are inevitable in the sport and he uses his struggles to make the sport easier for his athletes. Coaching is his passion and he looks forward to being in the gym everyday watching all his athletes improve and gain milestones not only in the gym but also in life!
- Women’s gymnastics, all levels
- Men’s gymnastics, all levels
- Tumbling all levels.
- Strength and Conditioning.
- Soccer (Specialized with handspring throw)
- Coached many boys to State and Regional Champions with Parkettes.
- Coached many State and Regional Team championships with Parkettes.
- Assistant coach of several National Qualifiers with Parkettes.
- Coached Level 10 Girl to Scholarship and roster position at Temple University.
- Coached several Girls team members to state and regional medals.
Accomplishments with MGA:
- December 2015 – Build and develop the Boys program
- May 2016- Started building the Men’s competitive team
- November 2016 – Future Star National Developmental Team Member.
- Florida State Championships 2017
- 10 State Medalists.
- 4 Event Champions
- Level 4- 4th Place team
- Level 6- 3rd Place team
- 7 regional Qualifier’s.
- Region 8 Championships 2017
- 6 Region Medalists.
- 1 Event and All-Around Champion.
- 1 Region 8 Elite team member qualifier.
- 1 National Qualifier.
- Junior Elite National Championships 2017
- 6th Place Rings Medalist.
13 years of coaching experience with:
- Women’s and Men’s Competitive Gymnastics
- Boys and Girls Recreational Gymnastics and Preschool Gymnastics
- Associates in Science, General Studies (Northampton Community College)
- Specialized Education Diploma- Medical Assistant (Lincoln Technical Institute)
- Bachelors in Science, Health Services Administration (Drexel University)
- (In Progress) Masters in Science, Health Services Administration (University of Central Florida)
- USA Gymnastics Professional Member
- USA Gymnastics Safety and risk management Certified
- USA Gymnastics Fundamentals of Gymnastics Certified
- USA Gymnastics Background Check Certified
- USOC SafeSport Course completion
- CPR and First Aid Certified.