FUNDAMENTALS TO INTERMEDIATE GYMNASTICS SKILLS
Our Girls Gymnastics classes at MGA give children a great foundation in correct fundamentals on each of the four Olympic events, then incrementally build onto that with more difficult gymnastics elements. This “skill progression” style of teaching allows children to learn skills quickly and safely. Teachers offer encouragement and caring to children while enforcing discipline and high expectations, which gives students the opportunity to flourish in a fun and productive environment.
GIRLS OLYMPIC EVENTS
- Floor Exercise, Vault, Uneven Bars, Balance Beam
At MGA, it is important to us for children to have the tools that they need to be successful in and our of the gym, and also enjoy the process along the way. That is why we not only teach gymnastics skills, we also teach children skills that help them in life, such as:
- Discipline, Teamwork, Goal-setting, Perseverance
- Level 1 Beginning Ages 4,5,6 Level 2 Beginning Ages 7,8,9 Level 3 Intermediate 10+
- Monthly: $75/mo. • 1 class per week
- Every 3 Months: $199 • 1 class per week
- Every 6 Months: $499 • 2 classes per week
We proudly serve all of central Florida, including Apopka, Altamonte Springs, Ocoee, Maitland, Winter Garden, Mount Dora, Eustis, Tavares, Lake Mary, Sanford, Orange County, Lake County, and surrounding areas.