Five Things You Can Do…. To Support Your Kid…..
- Set Rules and Boundaries – of course they won’t like it, but you are the parent… its your job.
- Be the parents, the expert…. kids can’t make decisions when they have no experience… it isn’t even fair to ask them to.
- Answer their questions honestly… you are the only credible source they have to learn… or they can ask their very knowledgeable friends….
- Encourage them even when they fail…. just tell them to try again… and make their rewards natural… no treat, money or trophies… real success is enough.
- Most of all be a good example for them. Demonstrate what you want, don’t just tell them. Kids make us better people because we care enough about them to make ourselves grow for their sakes.