In This Issue
- Thanksgiving Specials will end on Tuesday Morning. Get them while they last.
- Tumbling and Trampoline Special
- New Years Sleepover
- Cartwheel handstand Workshop – Dec. 9th
- Coach Kellen’s Uneven Bar Workshop – Dec 7th
Health Tip: 5 Common Sense Health Tips
MGA Gymnastics has been scoring very high in vaulting this past month. Audri Sook-Deo receive an almost perfect score with a 9.8 on her vault; she received a special award for the highest vaulting score in the competition. Teagan Mead received a 9.7 score on her spectacular vault at the Chalk It Up Competition this past weekend. Josie Wilson received and Jaylin Dunn both received a 9.6 on their vaults as well. Charlize Pineda and Molly Rodriguez both received 9.5 on their vaults as well. We are very proud of their accomplishments on this event.
The Level 6,7 and 8 girls all qualified in their first competition for the state meet that will be held in April. We have had a good kick off for our season that will last the next 5 months until the spring.
- Christmas Parade Information
- Christmas Party
- New Years Sleepover Party Dec. 31st