- Ten Traits of a Healthy Person
- Girls’ Gymnastics…. It’s a Mind Field
- You Matter
- Express Yourself
- You Need Victory
- Take responsibility for yourself.
- Control yourself not everyone else.
- Be humble and accepting of others.
- Be self reliant and independent.
- Listen to others ideas and beliefs.
- See your blessings and learn from your mistakes.
- Encourage others and try not to criticize them.
- Solve your problems, don’t just talk about them.
- Look to the future; stop regretting the past.
- Embrace your fears and overcome them.
Day Time Classes (Sign Up Now)
- Tuesday 10AM and 11AM (1 Hour Class) Ages 2-5 year olds
- Thursday 10AM and 11AM (1 Hour Class) Ages 2-5 year olds
Go to www.mgagymnastics.com for more information about ages, class times, cost and how to register. You may register for the 3 month session or monthly.
Gymnastics is the greatest.
I love Gymnastics.
I love going to the gym.
I have never felt so happy.
I don’t want to go to practice.
I hate my coach.
My teammates all hate me.
Everyone is better than I am.
Why do I have to do that skill.
Why do we have to go to beam.
I hate my routine; I hate my music.
My leotard is so ugly.
All my friends are so cool.
I love my team.
I can’t wait to tell my friends about my day.
I wonder if they saw my Facebook post.
Tomorrow is my competition
My coach is yelling at me to work.
I know I am going to blow it.
I know my knee will give out it hurts so much.
I worked really hard.
I did all my routines.
I got all my skills.
I think I will do well.
Depends on which day the gymnast is on.