For current students. Choose an evaluation day and time from the drop-down menu to have your child evaluated and their skills card updated! The evaluation takes about 15 minutes, and will test children on the skills that are in the curriculum for their program.
Days are assigned to different programs. New sign up dates are listed each month. There is not cost to Evaluation your child each month. We encourage you to use this complimentary assessment to see if your child is placed in our program correctly. Got to www.mgagymnastics.com and click evaluations.
Calendar has been updated since Hurricane Irma.
- Open Gym each week night at 8PM – Free of charge for the month of Sept.
- Open Gym Saturday 12PM and 1PM – Free of charge for the month of Sept.
- October 14 Cartwheel Roundoff Workshop 2PM – 4PM $25
- October 16 Schools Out Day Camp 8AM – 5PM $35
- October 21 Acro Yoga Workshop 2pm-6pm.
- October 28 6th Annual MGA Halloween Party 7-10PM – BUY TICKETS
- October 31 Halloween MGA Closed
- November 4 Aerial Workshop 2PM – 4PM $25
- November 6 Evaluation Week For Recreational Classes
- November 22 Schools Out Day Camp 8AM – 5PM $35
- November 23-26 Closed for Thanksgiving
Meets Coming up for MGA Girls Gymnastics Team
- September 23-24 Daytona Beach Bash Levels 1-4 J.O.
- September 30th – October 1st Summer Salt Invitational Level 2 – 5
- October 7-8 Rocktoberfest Invitational Level 2-5 J.O.
Trampoline and Tumbling
- Wednesday @ 7:30 PM
- Friday @ 7:30 PM
Class are 1 hours taught by Coach Brian – Classes include Rod Floor Tumbling, Double Mini Trampoline and Trampoline. Come out and give us a try. Sign up for a $10 drop in online at www.mgagymnastics.com today.
- Monday from 6PM – 7PM and 8PM – 9PM
- Friday from 6Pm – 7 PM and 8 Pm – 9PM
Classes focus on tumbling, stunting, flexibility and jumps and learning to work together as a team. Come out and give us a try. Sign up for a $10 drop in class online at www.mgagymnastics.com